Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Engagement

Our engagment is kind of a funny story: Landon went to the baseball field where my dad was working with some of his baseball players. Landon wanted to ask him if he could marry me. My dad didn't really know why Landon was there so my dad asked him if they could talk the next day. It kind of threw things off a little bit. Apperantly, Landon's family came down from Enterprise to help him set everything up but when my dad didn't have time to talk, his family was put on halt. The next day, he went and talked to my dad and everything was good. (To this day, my dad still has no idea Landon was going to propose the night he blew him off!) Anyway, Landon told me that we were going to go hiking because Karlee and Colton were really mad we weren't able to go the day before. We got to the red hill and hiked around to find his family. I thought i'd be able to at least spot Karlee since we are "best friends" she says. But i couldn't find them anywhere. We hiked around a little more and saw a table with candles and fruit and all kinds of stuff set up. I had no idea it was for us. I told Landon to leave it alone because we shouldn't mess with someones stuff. He couldn't leave it alone. I was getting so mad at him. Then it clicked! I finally realized what was happening and i was so suprised. I knew our engagement was coming soon but Landon wasn't feeling good for a few days so I had no idea. It was a great engagement. Here are some pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment