Monday, July 6, 2009

Landon's nub!

The other day, Landon was at work using the table saw. I realized how dangerous they were that day while i was helping Landon at work. I was across the room when i heard Landon cuss out some words and i heard his dad say, "Kevin, find his finger" I was in such shock! I almost started crying. I ran and got in the car with Landon and drove him to the Emergency Room. When we got there, the doctors took him right in and started doing whatever it is you do when fingers get cut off I stood by him and was holding his hand when i blacked out; how embarrassing! I wasn't the one hurt! Anyways, the way it happened was he was using the table saw to cut a peice of wood and his finger got caught by the blade guard and the wood. The cut wasn't clean enough to sew the finger back on. It basically got amputated from just above the middle nuckle up. He has a nub! I was so sad for him but he has the best attitude about it! I'll try to spare you the really gross pictures he wanted to take but i had to show just one to make him happy :) so all of you with weak stomachs..... beware!

3 comments:

  1. oh kenzie! i am SO happy you got a blog! not you are OFFICIALLY married ;) love the pics! (except the finger one!) call us sometime! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo nubs!! You guys got a blog :) I commented on the post just below...
    Love you guys tons - see ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your blog on Jodi's. I need your email address so I can invite you to mine. Love and miss you guys! Jill

    ReplyDelete